***UPDATED*** I’m so sorry, I forgot to mention that Allison at ‘Faint Hue of Grace‘ tagged me. Thank you, Allison!
1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
The 11 random things about myself…
One: Thursday is my favorite day of the week.
Two: I usually rearrange my blankets right before I go to sleep.
Three: I got a Peanuts calendar for Christmas.
Four: I like “Safe & Sound” though I’m not a big Taylor Swift fan.
Five: I don’t like cream in my coffee.
Six: Sometimes I wonder why boys seem to have longer eyelashes than girls.
Seven: I started studying to get my driver’s permit today. Finally.
Eight: My favorite subject is Latin, especially the composition part.
Nine: I’m visiting UD next month.
Ten: I can knit lace but not colorwork while I’m watching TV.
Eleven: I’m kind of scared that I’m turning seventeen in less than five months.
Eleven answers to eleven questions:
1. What is your favorite quote? One of them: “The lunatic, the lover, and the poet / Are of imagination all compact.” – A Midsummer Night’s Dream
2. What is the furthest you’ve been from home? I think Colorado.
3. What is the last thing you ate? Some cashew thingies.
4. Favorite “fun” book? Um, maybe “The Last Unicorn”, or “The Hunger Games” (which I don’t recommend, but truth is truth).
5. What is the last show you saw? The last one I *finished* watching was episode three, season five of Doctor Who.
6. What is your favorite book of the Bible and why? The Gospel of St. John, because it’s the most beautiful Gospel and its focus on the Trinity, the Eucharist, and our Lady.
7. What is your favorite sports team? I don’t really watch sports.
8. Colored pencil or crayons? Colored pencil.
9. Do you collect anything? I guess maybe books.
10. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate cake.
11. What is the last crafty thing you made? The other day I finally sewed the last button onto my new knitted cardigan. That counts, right?
11 new questions:
What is your favorite vocal prayer?
If you had to choose between reading only ancient literature and only medieval literature for a year, which would you choose?
Who is your favorite author of the 20th century?
Do you prefer historical fiction or science fiction?
Do you make your bed every morning and how do you make it?
E-reader or physical book?
What was the last thing you drank?
What is your least favorite song by your favorite musician?
Who is your favorite superhero?
What is your favorite Christmas carol?
Have you ever checked under your bed for monsters?
And anyone else who wishes to be tagged. (I’m aware that this is a bit of a cheat undergone because I’m lazy, but if you would like to be tagged leave your blog in a comment and I’ll add you.)