3. Jane Eyre
4. Bertie Wooster
5. Cynthia Kirkpatrick
7. Matthew Crawley
8. Little Dorrit
10. Emma Woodhouse
11. Lucy Ricardo
12. Maxwell Smart
1. Who would make a better college prof, 6 or 11?
Sherlock. But he would be a really mean professor.
2. Do you think #2 is beautiful?
3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
Yes, because even though Smart is a bumbling idiot, everything he does works itself out eventually, even if he hired someone as inexperienced in missions as Little Dorrit.
4. What is or what would be 9’s favorite book?
The Making of Hello Dolly? I’m not even sure if that exists.
5. Would it make more sense: for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Uhhhhhh… I have a hard time seeing Sherlock swearing fealty to anyone. But Elrond doesn’t seem the sort to swear fealty to Sherlock. All the same, it seems more likely than the other way around.
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he room with 9 or 10?
Emma, since I doubt Cynthia would find Wall-E a very interesting companion. However, I don’t think it would go particularly well…
7. 2, 7 and 12 are going out to dinner. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
I want to be there when Smart, Elrond, and Matthew Crawley have a discussion. I’ll say some nice place with good wine and caviar, and they talk about missions, since it’s something they’re all familiar with to some point or another.
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel, who wins?
Oh, probably Jane, because she’s so fiery, in a real duel. However, Emma would have the advantage in a duel of wits, which would be much more likely.
9. If 1 stole 8’s most precious possession, would (s)he get it back?
Oh dear. I wouldn’t want to see Amy Pond steal Amy Dorrit’s (oh my goodness! They have the same name!!!) most precious possession. Probably, when Amy got tired of dragging SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
10. Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 both attain what they desire.
“The End of a War” (okay, that’s not really a good description…)
11. What kind of plot device would you have to use if you wanted 1 and 4 to work together?
Easy-peasy, send Amy back in time to the Roaring 20s and have the earth be in crisis, and make the Doctor and Jeeves send Amy and Wooster on a mission together.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would it go?
I’ll change that to me visiting 7. It would be awesome, because we would be at DOWNTON ABBEY. Or rather, next door to it. But whatever. Forget about visiting the Crawleys, I’m visiting Downton.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any service or task for you, what would it be?
I have no idea. Maybe find me an equally fascinating but unmarried employer who falls desperately in love with me.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Seeing as Maxwell Smart is a kind of Lucy Ricardo of spies, I would imagine they would get along pretty well.
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, what side would (s)he choose?
Elrond would probably choose to go on his own team, because both of them are equally repulsive to his personality.
16. What might 10 shout out while charging into battle?
17. If you had to choose a song to best describe 8, what would it be?
It’s not perfect because of the notes of selfishness that is nonexistent in Amy Dorrit’s personality, but “Let The Cold Wind Blow” by Kate Rusby is pretty good.
18. 1, 6 and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese Restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets it?
Sherlock. And then Amy would yell at him, because she’s that kind of girl. Smart would be oblivious.
19. What would be a good pickup line for 3 to say to 12?
I’m afraid that Jane would hardly be the type to pick up anyone, much less Smart, but if she was on some spy mission for CHAOS she might just try any old one, because he’s a softie.
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Petty theft or perjury.
21. What is 6’s secret?
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Poor Wall-E is pretty slow, but Lucy would undoubtedly run into some dreadful predicament on the way, so probably Wall-E.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, who would you feel more comfortable walking with, 7 or 8?
7, uh, duh
24. Amy Pond and Wall-E reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Wooster’s sinister secret organization. Lucy volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for Wooster. Meanwhile, Wooster has kidnapped Smart in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Cynthia, they seek out Jane Eyre, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic? (there were originally numbers, but I made it easier to read so you don’t have to keep scrolling up—you’re welcome)