This is mostly stuff I can actually do. Visiting Iceland, studying in Oxford, learning Old Norse, and translating LOTR into Latin may never happen… but why not?
1. Learn Old and Middle English.
2. Learn Greek.
3. Learn Latin perfectly.
4. Learn Old Norse.
5. Go to Rome.
6. Study in Oxford.
7. Visit Iceland.
8. Learn the polka.
9. Attend a wedding (I’ve never been to a wedding).
10. Sing “Hello, Dolly” at the top of my lungs in public.
11. Make a cheese soufflé.
12. Dump a bowl of clam chowder on someone’s head.
13. Grow my hair out to my waist.
14. Sew a dress.
15. Knit a Fair Isle sweater.
16. Handspin cashmere.
17. Read the ‘Le Morte d’Arthur’.
18. Translate ‘The Lord of the Rings’ into Latin.
19. Cut someone’s hair off.
20. Post a picture of myself planking on Facebook.