I tag: Elvenmaiden and whoever else wants to do it.
1. Elizabeth Bennet
2. Rose Brier
4. Mr. Tilney
5. Buzz Lightyear
10. Blanche Brier
12. Sam Gamgee
1. Who would make a better collage prof, 6 or 11?
I’m not sure… I’ll say Bear, since Puddleglum would be a frightful professor.
2. Do you think #2 is beautiful?
3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
Sam sends Arwen out on a mission??? That’s just too weird…
4. What is or what would be 9’s favorite book?
I’m guessing Saint Agnes’ Eve? (is that right?) It might have said what it was in Waking Rose, actually, but I lent that book to someone and I can’t check.
5. Would it make more sense: for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Puddleglum would swear fealty to Lady Rose of the Sacra Cor, to serve her as a true Narnian.
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he room with 9 or 10?
9, obviously. Buzz Lightyear and Fish might not get along real well… but it would be very interesting.
7. 2, 7 and 12 are going out to dinner. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
They go to a restaurant that serves fish and chips. They discuss the nature of good, evil, and stories.
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel, who wins?
Aragorn would never challenge a lady to a fight, ever!
9. If 1 stole 8’s most precious possession, would (s)he get it back?
Yes, I think so. I’m guessing that would be the famed movie necklace thingy? I’m sure Lizzy would never steal, though.
10. Suggest a story title in which 7 and 12 both attain what they desire.
“The Downfall of the Bent Eldil”???
11. What kind of plot device would you have to use if you wanted 1 and 4 to work together?
Ahhhh… I suppose we could have Elizabeth Bennet meet him through their mutual friend Catherine Morland and have to work with Mr. Tilney in order *SPOILER SPOILER* to get his sister married to the man who courted her before the book begins and who marries her at the end of Northanger Abbey.
12.If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would it go?
I bet it would be kind of uncomfortable, what with the eldils visiting him and such.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any service or task for you, what would it be?
Oooh, I would order him to let me visit Middle Earth whenever I wanted to!
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Um… I can’t remember. I don’t think so.
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, what side would (s)he choose?
Rose would probably be put out of temper by Buzz Lightyear’s foolish arrogance and pick the well-bred and humorous Mr. Tilney.
16. What might 10 shout out while charging into battle?
I really don’t think Blanche would charge into battle.
17. If you had to choose a song to best describe 8, what would it be?
“May It Be”?? That’s the only one I can think of.
18. 1, 6 and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese Restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets it?
Puddleglum has those really long limbs. I bet he would get it.
19. What would be a good pickup line for 2 to say to 9?
I promise I didn’t put Fish and Rose together on purpose! That is too funny! Hmm… there’s a few quotes in Waking Rose that would serve well, I’m sure 😉 .
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Probably public disturbance… knowing Buzz and all.
21. What is 6’s secret?
He’s really a cheerful sort at heart.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
I’m guessing Bear. He’s taller, and all.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, who would you feel more comfortable walking with, 7 or 8?
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4’s sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them,but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
“Mr Tilney, Mastermind”